Thursday, April 2, 2009

Am I living for the end?

Phil2:20
"For I have no one like him who is genuinely concerned for your welfare."

Philippians 3

Am I glorying in, am I boasting in, am I proud of things in this world that I should be ashamed of?

Are all the things I think about the things of this earth or are they the things of heaven?

How do I stay focused on eternity?

It is so easy to wake up every day and feel like I am at home here. Rather than being a stranger...that is the reality.

Will I look like an idiot and be a fool for Jesus?

Two questions to ask ourselves

1 What have I done this last week that matters in light of eternity?


2 What have I done this last week that will not matter in eternity?

1 comment:

Matt said...

Someone listened to Francis Chan's sermon. :)

How foolish we can be to focus so much attention on the here and now and forget to focus on the hope we have in Christ.