Saturday, August 29, 2009

Mexico Trip Update

So it is that time of year again where I start running full steam with the Mexico Trip. South Church has been going to Mexico specifically Tijuana for seven years. This is going to be my tenth trip down and my 4th time leading the trip. God has taught me so much over the years that I have been going.

Today we had womens conference at church and I had been asked to do a coffee shop slash latte bar. So we did and we made over 250 lattes Saturday morning and we received 830.00 dollars in donations. That is so amazing because that is more than one house. That money will go towards building one of the homes that will be built while we are down in TJ. Praise God for His faithfulness in providing money and people for the trip.

2 comments:

kd said...

Amen, praise God!

Matt said...

I bet you're a good barista, E. =0P