Sunday, October 19, 2008

October




So the pictures above are from the mens retreat that I went on this last weekend. It was a great time we had thirty guys go. We had a great time of getting in the word and talking. It was great because there were men who actually talked and converse about real life issues. Rather than the normal sports or work conversations. It was a great setting on one of the lakes at the base of Mt Fuji. There weather was incredible , so since we were right across the street from the lake I had to make sure I went for a swim. Those of you who know , understand that i like to go in every body of water that i get near.




The Passion Conference in Yokyo was amazing. It was great to be able to see 2000 people come out with probably 2/3 of those people being asian ( Japanees, Korean, Chineese, and more).


It was great to be able to help serve and help make it happen. If you look at the bottom picture my door was the one on the right and we were doing bag checks. There was no food or liquids allowed in and you should see how many bottles we had to dispose of.


Well that talks about a few of the big events which have happened in the last week. I am getting excited now to be going home in two weeks. I need to finish strong here but also need to start to plan my time back home.






1 comment:

kd said...

two passion conferences in one year. jealous.