Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Do I really believe

To believe is to act and to act is to show what you are believing in.

"To many of us are far more concerned about our standard of living than we are about others living." Francis Chan

The apostel Paul said look at my life and live as I have lived. Did the way Paul lived his life make sense if he did not believe in eternity with God?

Is the way I am living my life make since outside of a belief that this world is a temporary residence one where I should be active in meeting the needs of people both physically , but only because I care so much for them because i want to share ulitmately, the gospel with them so that I can meet their spiritual need. Dont get me wrong the physicall side is important but when you wiegh it in light of eternity with God or hell, it pales in comparison.

No comments: