Sunday, June 6, 2010

Back in Japan

A brief update and more will come soon.

I arrived in Japan yesterday June 6th. I had an uneventful flight on the way to JFK airport as well as to Narita airport. I followed up my plane ride with a bus ride to Yokohama and then a train ride from there to Yokosuka. Ending my travels with a walk up the hill to the Lighthouse.

I was anticipating finding an empty house and would unpack and head to bed. However on the porch I found some friends who were waiting to welcome me. As soon as I had hugged them and unlocked the door the phone rings and it is some more folks down on base who were wanting to welcome me back. Of course their welcome was come bowling with us. So off to base we headed and ended up bowling two games with the gang. I went to bed at 11 and got up at 7.

Please pray for me that I would remain in the vine and that God would fill me with his Spirit. These next six weeks are going to fly by and there will be many conversations and many tasks required of me. Pray that God would give me the wisdom for conversations. Finally pray that God would lead me in His word as I study and prepare for teaching on Friday night in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

praying