Monday, February 8, 2010

I know the plans I have for you

For I know the plans that I have for you
And you've got to trust me to see them through
All I ask is that you would keep seeking my heart
All I ask is that you would keep seeking my heart
You will find me, when you seek me with all your heart
You will find me, when you seek me with all your heart


This was a song that was written by a Moody student for Founders Week.
It is really catchy and it sticks in your mind. I love the fact that it reminds
me almost of a lulaby. I pray that in the future days when I am struggling with
remember God's providential plan, when it is hard to see the next step, I will be reminded of this song and it's truth will penetrate deep into my heart reminding me of the wonderful providential plan that God has for my life.
May I be found faithful in seeking after the heart of God.

No comments: