Monday, July 28, 2008





Here are some pics of the mt fuji climb that I went on two weekends ago. I think that I am going to be going next week. We have two people who are visiting and they want to go. Of course I am the one who is foolish enough to want to climb it again. It took 4.5 hours to go up and about 2.5 to come down. We started climbing at 2:30 am and reach the top around 7 am. Coming down was no fun since it is solid slitch backs that are just gravel. But since I made it to the top I was able to receive my final training and it is now official I am a ninja.


1 comment:

Stacy said...

Eric, Those pictures are amazing. Thank you so much for sharing your journey. I am struggling on several different levels right now and it really is encouraging to read of your experiences and trials.
Take care. Stacy