Thursday, February 12, 2009

A few pictures from the past month

We recently had a fire inspection at the lighthouse.
We passed with flying colors, and I was doing PR work in the picutre.
The winter retreat that I was the guest speaker at.
Northstar 2009 Winter Retreat Nagano, Japan

Some the regulars who bowl with us on Sunday nights after Chapel.
We started doing a new style of bowling that gives you a work out at the same time.
Push up challenge as we like to call it. When one bowls a strike everone does 10 push ups, when you bowl a spare everyone does 5 and for every pin you leave up you do 3 per pin.
Lets just say on average [ since I am not a great bowler and I am bowling against some pretty good bowlers (200 +) ] I end up doing around 150 push ups in a given game. Some would think that I should not of invented the game but it has brought some fun games and times with guys and gals alike.


Skyline of Yokohoma




No comments: