Thursday, February 5, 2009

Great sale at SGM

I thought that I would pass on this info to those of you who read this. Soveriegn Grace Ministries is having a great sale during the month of February. 50% off their books and CDs and free shipping in the US.

I will recommend a few of the books from that sight.

I have read

Humility by C J Mahaney

Sex is not the problem lust is by Joshua Harris

Cross centered life by C J Mahaney

Christ our Mediator by C J Mahaney

I have not read these yet but I am recommending them based on my knowledge of them and the referral of others.

Preaching the cross

Feminine Appeal - highly rcommended by Harris and others

Girl Talk

Boy meets girl: say hellp to courtship by Harris



I thank God for faithful ministries such as SGM and their commitment to the truth. May God continue to use them and their resources in the building up of the body of Christ.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Erik, How are you doing? How about posting an update on your situation?