Thursday, September 18, 2008

Musings

So do ever find yourself in the place of contemplation. Trying to present yourself before the Word with the hopes that somehow at some point there will be a challenge through the spirit. This challenge is one that you know the answer to what you were seeking. When one desires to make wise decisions.

Here is a quote I came out of a US Navy chief pinning cerimony on Tuesday, and I said " You know I could of made this my life" The interesting thing was that the response I got was well you know that it is not to late. This was not the response I was expecting since I whole heartedly believe that God has laid on my heart a passion for people. This passion is to be manifested in my life being poured out for the nuturing and spreading of the gospel in the hearts of people.

So maybe it is not the Navy cerimony that would stirr you. WHAT DOES STIRR YOU? Does the fact that you are a child of the King, a brother of Christ, and son or daughter, redeemed in and through Christ, Free of the penalty of sin, given the power to stand, are being freed from the power of sin. Know where you are going when you die.

If some one will dare to take the oath of office into the US Navy to swear that by life or death they will up hold the duty of being in the USN. And they will train and discipline and own and practice and stive for advancement and fulfill their duty

Why then does it seem to be so different, that is in fufilling our duty as slave of righteousness, an ambassador of Christ, and a minister of reconciliation. And our motivation it not just out of duty for ours is far greater. For one has paid the ultimate price to demonstrate the ulitimate perfect love so that we might not just be free but made holy.

Hmmm........

No comments: