Monday, September 29, 2008

Sept 29th 2008

A day that is another step in my life in the pursuit of honoring and pursuing obediently, God. I have decided to stay in Japan for the next semester. My time in Japan will begin again in January and will probably run through into the summer months.

I am returning home in November 3rd, I will be home to lead the trip to Mexico and to put in order my arrangments for returning to Japan in January. I will then be setting up classes online to do during the next semester. It is my hopes to have that be the beginning of my continued pursuit of furthering my education and my ultimate pursuit of preparation for a life of ministry. I will be seeking enrollment into a school starting in the Fall of 09.

This is all of course dependent upon DV ( deo velencia ) - Lord Willing- This has been a struggle and a joy to be making this decision for the next stage of my journey.

For those of you who read this I just want to thank you for your prayers, support, and the encouragement that comes from knowing that you have been in support of me and the ministry here in Japan.

Please pray for the team which will be going to Mexico. I want lift up the preparations for the trip as well as the hearts of the people who will be going.

2 comments:

kd said...

wow thats awesome! such an amazing opportunity for you. I do have to say I'm glad you're coming home in november an then down here so I can see you and hear all about the first segment of your journey and then to be there in December to "send" you off again.

Unknown said...

Who's Deo Velencia?

Congrats on your decision, it's exciting to be able to share in your pursuit of God. In the jr. high ministry we're talking about community and learning about God through how he's working in the lives of people around us. I look back on my mission trips as highlights in my life, especially times where I was so focused on God's work and helping others.

Looking forward to seeing you, DV aka LW.